Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flickr and an Update

A photo of Estudio Sampere from the outside.


I finally got enough photos to show them off in a Flickr set (link below). The good news is that with Flickr I can show off my photos easily and in a nicely presented form, the bad news is that I´m limited to uploading 100 MB a month. Seeing as how I plan to take around a thousand photos, each photo is about a megabyte each, and I am strictly against lowering the quality of my photos, this presents a problem.

What I might have to do is pick the cream of the crop and upload those and the other ones who unfortunately did not get chosen will either have to be uploaded later... in a ten month period. And I need to remember to organize them all, right now I´m just uploading them by date the photo was taken. I still need to add tags and descriptions and I will have to do that whenever I have time.

Other than that today I will visit the Palacio Real and watch the USA v Spain soccer game tonight (I´d hate to pick a side). I´ll take photos and talk about them in my next post.

Classes so far are great, they move at a bit of a fast pace but I learn a lot in the time I´m there. It´s about four and a half hours of study a day, three hours studying the language, and an hour and a half on optional classes where you learn things such as: culture, basic ecomomics in Spanish, Spanish food, and other subjects where I can learn all the terms in Spanish.

Until later,
Guillermo :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28807972@N07/sets/72157620302842043/


We do not remember days; we remember moments.
-Cesare Pavese


1 comment: